Saturday, November 25, 2006

Finally!...



Ok, so, first of all, this is a picture of the church, here in Larnaka, where Lazarus (spelling?), the one Jesus raised from the dead, is currently residing. His remains, not his eternal soul of course. Second of all, my pictures are up! Lots of them! barrygitzel.myphotoalbum.com

Anyways, I'm starting to get people sick, but not home sick. I miss my parents, it's true, and my brothers, but it's been a lot longer since I've seen them than my parents, so it makes sense. I'm starting to realize that only two people in this world can make me laugh my hardest. One of them is Ben Putt, although most of you don't know who he is, and I probably spelled his last name wrong. The other is Brett Gitzel. Man, he just needs to start laughing at something, no matter how stupid, and as long as I am looking at his face, I will not be able to help myself from crying, peeing my pants, and all the other things that come with laughing histerically.
Yesterday, Friday the 24th of November, 2006, Barry Gitzel gave his first sermon ever, to a youth group in Larnaka Cyprus. Apparently I did pretty good, cause they were all laughing, and everyone from YWAM said I did good. It was great, I told a few parables from Matthew and Luke, and told them that High School doesn't matter as much as Jesus. Good times. Anyways, I have to get out of here now, so here's a picture of a hedgehog we caught one night, and I spent like a half hour trying to get it out of it's little ball. Here's the fruit of that venture. Bye bye.

1 Comments:

At November 26, 2006 at 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what it's like to be people-sick for sure. I miss you too, Barry! Try to have fun anyway, because you'll regret it if you don't.
I'm sure you'll be fine.

Remember, if you need anything, just let me know!

Lots of love,
K

 

Post a Comment

<< Home