Thursday, June 01, 2006

S'been a while...again...


Man, no one must read this. I guess that makes it more of a dia...I mean Journal! Whew. Almost became vulnerable to the "you're a girl" insult. Anyways, Atheist is very Atheist, so I don't think he will change his ways because of me. Hopefully someone very intellectual will come along and change the way he thinks, and he can have something to look forward to, instead of putting his faith in evolution and such.

Anyways, out of nowhere, by the prodding of a single episode of Malcolm in the Middle, I am in love with the Opera! Yes, I am all of a sudden, a huge fan, and would love to learn more about it. I have seen a few movie operas, and a few musicals, but no live operas. I'll just add it to the list of "things to do before Jesus comes." Yeah, I searched for that old IKEA commercial, where the woman puts the lamp on the street because she gets a new one, and it's really sad and depressing...anyways, I thought there was opera music for that commercial, but instead, I found that it was just plain ol' sad music. Mostly piano. Anyways, I'm rambling and this must be one of the most boring blogs on the whole ethernet by now, so I will try to attach the video...

Unboring Lamp

Success? Maybe not, but maybe so. Only you, the viewers, can say for sure! Moving on again, If any of you know the name of that famous opera music, where the guy sings and it's sad, cause he's like mourning his lost love or something, but it's really famous, and it's in commercials sometimes and stuff, but yeah. Apparently it's from "The Baker of Seville" or "The Marriage of Figaro", but I don't know what it's called, so I can't download it, buy it, or even really look for it. That's the trouble with music though. You can't really search for it, unless you are already have some kind of knowledge about it before hand. I can't search google for, "that sad opera music that is in some commercials." It's a fluke that my mom knew the tune a little when I asked her about it. She only gave me the names of those two opera's in the end though, after I beat them out of her. That, my dear, was a joke.

Sometimes I think I say though, anyways, and, well, I guess those two. But I think I say them way too much, so if anyone has any synonyms for them, or thesauruses, that would be great. I've already started using, "moving on," so you can forget about that one. Anyways, who likes my new glasses?

1 Comments:

At June 3, 2006 at 9:10 PM, Blogger John and Andrea said...

Barry,

You make me smile! Have no fear. John and I both read your blog! Way to go on the letter to the athiest. I enjoyed that and it's good to hear someone else explain what we believe in a real way.

TTYL
Andrea

 

Post a Comment

<< Home