Thursday, April 27, 2006

Still hung up on music...


Tonight the sky was a very deep dark blue, which you'd think would be normal for the sky as the sun has set, except this time, it was completely overcast. Some how the moon must have lit up the clouds from behind or something. Very dark and bright at the same time. I have a headache though, for the first time in a very long time, so I guess that means I can't have the best of both worlds.

So for weeks now, I have been praying a prayer, pretty much whenever it came to mind. Something very specific, and yet something that everyone probably wants or asks for in some way. The thing is, though, that the prayer was basically answered right from the beginning, but I didn't see it until recently, and now that I do, it's so obvious I feel stupid. This is a pretty big deal too because I don't think there has ever been a time in my life where a prayer has been answered, exactly as I imagined it would be, quickly after I first prayed it. For me, it's something to be excited about. Some people I know pray what God puts in their mind at that moment, and trust that He is in control of their prayer and what they need to pray for. Other people I know are very formal and organized about it, which I admire so much. They can pray for an hour or more a day, every day at the same time, and have a complete focus and reverence for God in those hours, and can just give all of their needs, fears, worries, and those of others around them and in their lives. It's always good to have role models I guess. What if you were the best at everything spiritually? Who would you look to? Jesus, I guess is the only one. Technically he is the best at everything spiritually. Nothing like answering your own question.

Anyways, I have not much to say tonight, except that there is so much power in prayer. I want faith like a mustard seed so that I can move mountains!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home