Thursday, January 18, 2007

Backgammon...

Ok, so, I'm an expert at the game that I never thought I would ever understand, and I am feeling slightly home sick, as much as that can be with a guy like me. I'm mostly just tired of the same six people for month after month after month. The o-reach, as I'm told, is going just fine, though. Lots of kids and small groups and physical labour to tide me over for a few weeks. I highly recommend Lebanon for tourism. Cheap, if you look hard. The problem is if you want a piece of bread that isn't Lebanese (Pita), or if you plan to drive anywhere yourself. Especially with the lack of bridges since the summer.
I would like to cut this entry short by saying, I don't have time to write more, and I recently cut of the head of a live chicken. Bye bye!

1 Comments:

At January 19, 2007 at 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know how you feel about being around the same people month-after-month. but there are good times to it. i'm in my second semester at university, yay. new classes, new people. a whole new world. nights of playing pool with certain people. but enough about that. i hope that these next few months will be good for you. you cut the head off a chicken?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home